I love my Daily Greatness journal and would happily recommend it to every yogi. The Dailygreatness Yoga Journal, designed especially for the modern female yogi, brings together all aspects of the body, mind and spirit to create an inspiring daily yoga practice
I am really excited to recommend the newly opened Red School. They teach a radical new approach to woman’s health and wellbeing; creativity and leadership; and spiritual life based on the power of our menstruality consciousness.
Local Teachers in Essex.
Mangalmurti (Lynda Lovell) – BWY Yoga Teacher
Call 01621 929945 or 07798 632979 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 10.45am – 12.15pm at the URC Lewis-Clark Hall, Burnham (Gentle Yoga)
- Thursday 10.30am – 12.00pm at the Great Baddow Millennium Centre (Gentle Yoga)
Nirvana (Debbie Kent) – BWY Yoga Teacher
Call 01621 776275 or 07907727205 or Email email@example.com
- Tuesday 10am – 11.30am Southminster Parish Hall, Queens Borough Road (Mixed ability)
Gayatri (Gail Gibbs) – BWY Yoga Teacher
- Tuesday 7.30pm -9.00pm at The Yoga Space, Burnham (Mixed ability)
- Thursday 10am – 11.30am, 7.00pm – 8:30pm at the The Yoga Space, Burnham (Mixed ability)